Ellen Hendry, PA-C
Gainesville native, Ellen Hendry rejoined the Dermatology Associates team in 2019 as a newly certified Physician Assistant. Having worked for several years with our practice prior to pursuing her training as PA, Ellen was delighted to return and embrace our mission of excellence. She works closely with Dr. Beers and Dr. Ezzell assisting in the delivery of the high caliber care that our patients have come to know.
Ellen is committed to continuing her education and keeping up with the most relevant treatments. She is currently working towards her Diplomate Fellowship in Dermatology to better serve her patients. Ellen’s interests include preventative skin surveillance, aesthetic skin care and general dermatology.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- University of Florida- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- University of Florida- College of Medicine – Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)