Paula Beers, MD
Dr. Paula Beers is a board-certified dermatologist and the newest addition to Dermatology Associates. In addition to all aspects of general dermatology, she has a special interest in medical dermatology and complex skin diseases. She is committed to continuing the delivery of the highest quality dermatologic care with compassion and empathy that is the mission of our practice.
Dr. Paula Beers grew up in a medical family; the daughter of Dr. Betsy Beers and local gastroenterologist Dr. Thomas Beers. In addition to her dedication to patient care, she enjoys boating, fishing and volunteering at a local animal rescue.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology Society
- University of Florida College of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- University of Florida Health Shands Hospital – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Florida Department of Dermatology- Residency Training
- American Board of Dermatology – Dermatology
- Gold Humanism Honor Society (2020)
- University of Florida Dermatology Medical Student of the Year (2016)