Daven Doshi, MD, FAAD
As an accomplished physician and reputable medical practitioner, Dr. Daven Doshi has brought an abundance of valuable skills and expertise to the Dermatology Associates family. Dr. Doshi is only one of six physicians in North-Central Florida that have been fellowship-trained in Mohs Micrographic Surgery. With 10 years and over 10,000 Mohs cases completed, he takes pride in his work in the successful removal of large invasive cancers and reconstruction after achieving clear margins.
Dr. Doshi has written several medical publications and peer-reviewed articles based on topics ranging from skin cancers and conditions, disease, and other dermatologic areas. Dr. Doshi’s accolades speak for themselves as he has continually set the bar high for himself, illustrated throughout his expansive professional career.
- George Washington University School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve Department of Dermatology – Cutaneous Oncology Fellow
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Division of Dermatology – Residency Training
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Procedural Dermatology – Fellow
- Walter F. Rosenberg Award in Dermatology – George Washington University
- ASDS Resident Scholarship